Troubleshooting for Cornerstone Learning Management System
If you are having difficulties loading the Staff Title IX online course from the Learning Management System in Cornerstone, try these troubleshooting tips.
You can resolve most issues if you:
- Switch Browsers – use Google Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
- Clear your Cache and do not save login or password for this site
- Remove pop up blocker instructions below.
How to get to the website and launch the course
The link to the Learning Management System is found here.
- The website uses your O-key login and works best from Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Do Not use Internet Explorer.
- Copy and paste the following into the address bar:
- Click “Enter” and use your O-key login.
- You will reach your campus landing page (OSU Center for Health Sciences or OSU-Tulsa).
- Type in the top right search bar “Title IX.” You will see several options appear in a drop-down.
- Select the course CHS and Tulsa Title IX Staff or Faculty (whichever you represent)
- Then, Select “Request” and it will add to “My Transcript”
- Then, go to your “Transcript” and Select “Launch” to start the course.
- You can get to your “Transcript” from the “Learning” tab at the top of the page OR from the “My Transcript” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Launch” and the course should load momentarily.
If the course does not load
If the course is not loading, the cache or the pop up blocker could be interfering with loading.
The “pop up blocker” and “cache” must be set. Here are the steps from Google Chrome:
- Go to the top right hand corner at the end of the address bar and click on the square with the red “X”
- Check in the circle to always allow
- Then, click on the “Manage pop…”
- Type in “talent.okstate.edu”
- Click done and then done again.
- Now back on the page where the course is trying to launch… click to “refresh”
- The course should load momentarily.
If the course still does not load
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and reopen
- If on a wireless connection, try a wired connection.
- Try rebooting the computer
- Do not save the password and disable all popup blockers
- Try accessing from a different computer
- Try accessing at a different time of day
Still need help? Contact Human Resources at Tulsa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-594-8221
Or Information Technology at Tulsa.email@example.com or call 918-594-8200